Constant evolution is the hallmark of today’s business environment. The leaders of tomorrow will be individuals who possess the tools to navigate an increasingly complex, volatile and ambiguous world.
An indisputable pre-requisite for impacting people and workplaces effectively, is demonstrated competence at intentional self leadership. Intentional self leadership is the ability to exert effective influence over oneself, in a purposeful, intentional way that leads to the successful achievement of goals and objectives in one’s personal and professional lives.
Employees, Supervisors and Managers must first be competent at self leadership before becoming “authentic” people influencers and workplace shifters who achieve the objectives of their business units.
These coaching sessions are designed to deepen core self management skills that support an individual’s ability to cope with the peaks and valleys of life.
To help individuals develop a deep sense of self-awareness and be able to draw on their intrinsic personal power to:
- Develop coping skills that enable individuals to exert command over the circumstances.
- Produce creative solutions in response to the demands of their lives.
Upon completion of the program, participants will begin to:
- Experience a sense of reduced inner turmoil, reduced inner anxiety and less emotional fog.
- Be guided by their own intuition to find creative solutions and to determine what actions need to be taken to achieve success.
- Motivated to take command of their lives and to take actions that will lead to progressive life outcomes.
- Devise creative solutions that enable them to cope with the demands of their lives.
- Feel that they are more in control of themselves and that they can affect their life circumstances in a meaningful and progressive manner.
- Develop a positive outlook on life and feel motivated enough to move past negative feelings on a sustained basis.
- Feel empowered with the strength of character to persevere during stressful situations.
- Maintain self control that facilitates harmonious and respectful interactions with other individuals.
- Refrain from engaging in negative self talk.
- Refrain from demonstrating emotionally charged outbursts or retaliatory behaviours.
- Cost: $400 TTD per session
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Minimum: 2 persons Maximum: 12 persons
- Cost : $300.00 TTD per person
- Duration: 1 Hour